The 855 scanner are proposed with a software designed by Exocad®. The whole range is equipped with the SmartOptics technology with “structured white light by projection of fringes” allowing first to get a very short time of scanning and an increased accuracy – essential in implant industry – and also a better perception of the undercut milling areas.
They differ mainly by their level of equipments options and for the 850 Scan by the “real” monitoring of the articulators.
Dental CAM/CAD software including the Exocad® technology
The Crows & Bridges basis module is supplied in standard with all our scanners.
Main features :
• Automated and adjustable limits detection
• Extensive library of teeth shapes
• Step-by-step support
• All types of prostheses : Coping, anatomical Covering, Crown, CIV, inlay, onlay, facets, overpress technical, telescope, pillars of implants, bars, attachments,
• Minimally design or reduction in the scale
• Simultaneous construction of the upper and lower jaws
• Settings for connexions
• Occlusion monitoring with models in ICM, or single bit
• Virtual articulators
• Wax-up « in situ » and gum scan
• Cut-back function and wax for virtual diagnosis
• Mirror function
• And always 100% open STL format
Option : “Abutment” module (Implant Pillar)
• 100% customisable abutments
• Wax-up scanning
• The emergence profiles and the compression on the gums are taken into account
• Hybrid structure or directly screwed-in
• A wide range of implants is available.
Option “Implant bar” module
• Individual bars directly screwed-in or hybrid works
• Library (expandable) of profiles, primary bars, Y-shaped, U-shaped, Keyhole, Bolt Design, Canada, Circular, Ellipsoidal, rectangular, simple, squared, hybrid
• Attachments, alignments on the gums and retentions easy to build
• Available attachments : DuoLock, PreciLine.